Life coaching is a process of self empowerment which leads to a person creating the life that they really want. It involves discussing the current conditions of a person's life as well as what he or she wants to create in their life and being guided toward manifesting these wants. Laura Jean is able to help the client to see his or her life from a different perspective, one that includes taking responsibility for his or her actions, words, thoughts and thereby owning his or her personal life circumstances.
This path to responsibility is one of empowerment in which space is opened up to allow for growth and change. Emotional healing is generally part of the path to making big life changes depending on how much healing one has already done on past issues and or if one is at peace with one's past or not. In certain cases, a psychotherapist may be recommended, however, Laura Jean believes that in most cases, with a little guidance and wisdom, we each have the power to create peace and happiness in our lives.
Benefits to life coaching include:
- Feeling good about yourself and the life you are living.
- Waking up in the morning excited about a new day.
- Empowering yourself by taking responsibility for your life.
- Creating what you want in your life through conscious thought and deliberate intention.
- The many gifts of coming into the present moment including a sense of GRATITUDE.
- The power of forgiveness and becoming at peace with what Is.
- Feeding your spirit a good and balanced diet.
- Choosing your life and everything in it instead of letting it choose you.
- Self awareness of rhythms and patterns.
- The power of silence, meditation and a focused mind.